Kiran Aulakh, MPA, PA-C, grew up speaking three languages, and her approach to medicine is equally diverse. As a physician assistant whose practice focuses on orthopedic surgery, she also has experience in chronic pain management, and sports medicine. Kiran loves bringing her skills where they are needed most, to underserved areas and the community she serves.
In her medical practice, Kiran is dedicated to educating patients and their families about their condition and diagnosis. She is also committed to serving as a partner with them in developing and complying with a treatment plan for highest-quality results. “I like to advocate for patients and provide continuous care,” she says, “working collaboratively with a team so that my patients experience the best possible outcomes for their condition.”
After graduating from the University of California, Merced, with a bachelor’s degree in biological sciences with emphasis in molecular and cell biology, Kiran earned her Master of Science Degree in Physician Assistant Studies from Samuel Merritt University in Oakland, California.
Born and raised in the California’s Central Valley, Kiran is tri-lingual and speaks English, Punjab, and Hindi. Outside of work, she loves to travel, spend time with her husband, family and friends, and enjoy outdoor activities.
To obtain a position as a physician assistant and join a healthcare team in a private clinic and hospital setting. To use the skills I have learned to provide the best care possible for patients and their families and to promote healthy lifestyles through patient education and preventative medicine.
- Samuel Merritt University, Oakland, California
Master Physician Assistant 
- University of California Merced, Merced, California
Bachelor of Science, Biological Sciences with an emphasis in Cell Biology and Development 
- HRSA Scholarship, Samuel Merritt University 
- Advanced Joint Replacement Center, Medford, OR [2017-Present]
- Providence Medford Medical Center, Uro-gynecology, Medford, OR [2016-2018]
- Southern Oregon Orthopedics Inc, Medford, OR 
- Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine, San Mateo, CA [2015-2016]
- NMCI Medical Clinic, Pain Management in Occupational Injury, Daly City, CA [2013-2016]
- Physician Assistant Clinical Rotations 
- Orthopedics -UCSF Medical Center, San Francisco, CA
- Internal Medicine/Cardiology -Fremont Medical Group, Fremont, CA
- General Surgery -Kaiser Hospital, Oakland, CA
- Emergency Medicine -UCSF Medical Center, San Francisco, CA
- Family Medicine -We Care Health Center, Gilroy, CA
- Pediatrics -We Care Health Center, Gilroy, CA & St. Rose Hospital, Hayward, CA
- Geriatrics -Fairmont Hospital, San Leandro, CA
Medical Spanish and Introduction to Evidence Based Tropical
- Medicine -International Health Central American Institute, Costa Rica
- California Academy of Physician Assistants [2011, 2013]
- American Academy of Physician Assistants [2011-2013]
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery [2015-present]
- Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants 
- Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants [2011-present]
Fluent in English, Punjabi, Hindi, and Basic Medical Spanish.