Daniel Tibbits, NP, MSN
Daniel Tibbits is a board-certified nurse practitioner by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. He received both his Masters and Post-Masters degrees from Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona California. Additionally, Daniel received certification as a First-Assistant in surgery from the University of Southern Nevada. Daniel and Dr. Metwally have worked together in surgery for over ten years.
"My wife and best friend Cherie had the great impact on me becoming a nurse practitioner. She always encouraged and supported me to follow my dreams."
When not at work Daniel enjoys, hunting, fishing, and spending time with his wife and three daughters.
Western UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
309 E 2nd St, Pomona, CA 91766
- Master of Science, Nursing (Ambulatory Care)
- Post-Masters Certificate (Family Nurse Practitioner)
Linn-Benton Community College
6500 Pacific Blvd SW, Albany, OR 97321
- Associate of Science, Nursing
RESEARCH PROJECT EXPERIENCE
- Masters Quality Improvement Project: Surgery Center of Southern Oregon Hand Hygiene Improvement Project
|8/17-Present||Advanced Joint Replacement Center of Southern Oregon |
Nurse Practitioner, orthopedics
Contact: (541) 622-8900
|1/12-8/17||Daniel Tibbits Surgical Assisting (Self Employed) |
Registered Nurse First Assistant, Surgery
Reason for leaving: Finished NP school.
|12/09-11/15||Providence Medford Medical Center |
Orthopedic Team Leader, Surgery
Then per diem Staff Nurse
Contact: (541) 732-5000
Reason for leaving: MSN/NP school workload increased.
|7/07-12/09||Samaritan Albany General Hospital |
Staff Nurse, Surgery
Contact: (541) 812-4000
Reason for leaving: Moved to Southern Oregon to be closer to family.
LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION
Family Nurse Practitioner
- License number: 201707245NP-PP
- State: Oregon
- License number: 200742006RN
- State: Oregon
Certified Nurse Operating Room (CNOR)
- The Association of periOperative Registered Nurses
Da Vinci Robotics
- Intuitive Surgical
PROFESSIONAL HONORS AND RECOGNITION
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Graduated Sigma Theta Tau - Highest Honors
- Dean’s List: 6 semesters
- Employee of the month: March, 2013
- Who’s Who Award for Academic Achievement
The Association of periOperative Registered Nurses
- 2007- Present
- Hand Hygiene Committee member
Nurse Practitioners of Oregon
- 2014 – Present